Friday, March 09, 2007

Fatigue

I am tired. I have never been this busy at work before...consistent 60 hour weeks, and I am still falling behind. I know, there are people busier for more of the year than I, but I try to keep it in check and not become a workaholic. All in all, I have far too much going on. I honestly feel quite low, but there isn't time for it, which makes me feel worse because I am wasting time feeling low (and trying to get it out of my head through this writing).

Life is weird; mine is weird, complicated. You know, I often feel like my life really is droll and something no one would want to hear about...I'm a frickin' accountant and a geek. What is interesting about that? I feel like nothing every happens, but I am still overwhelmed. That's probably because I don't talk enough...I don't release the shit welling inside.

Have you ever known one of those people for whom every molehill is a mountain? Everything is worse for them, every time. When you have a bad day, their's was worse. It is as though everything is a challenge to see who has the worst life. I don't like playing that game, but that means I never get to feel like someone cares that I am having a rough time. I feel low, but they feel lower.

I feel a bit better, hopefully I can refocus now.

Peace,

Alphadork

No comments: