Friday, November 17, 2006

Now We're Just Getting Silly

Honestly? $89 million for a PS3? The funny thing is, I happened across this one when it was at $99,999,999, and then the seller started deleting bids because they didn't meet the minimum bidding requirements and seemed to be bogus. Funnier yet is that they did, in fact, meet the seller's minimum requirements, having 10+ feedback and 98% or so positive ratings. These bids have to be fake, but why would successful, positive eBayers put in fake bids? (One had over 2,000 feedback) I bet the seller's heart skipped a beat, thinking, "Oh my fucking god, I am rich, bitch!" Then, they come to reality, realized this cannot be real (I even question the $35,000 bids).

I also question eBay's rules for PS3 sellers...you must have 50+ feedback, etc. I know they are trying to protect people from bogus auctions, but it seems they are unfairly excluding legit sellers who usually sell off things they no longer need around their house and have only 10 positive feedback, in favor of the eBay scalpers that seem to make a living on opportunities like this...it's kinda like Bush tax policy...

Peace,

Alphadork

No comments: