Tuesday, November 07, 2006

More Praise to the Wife

I have to take a moment to thank my wife once again for the magnificent gift. How many dorky guys like myself have a wife who will bring home something like FFXII???!?! I do (and she's mine, betches!)!!! She really wanted to get Mortal Kombat because it supports multiple players, so she could play as well (also cool!), but chose Final Fantasy because I wanted it so damn bad. Maybe I'll have to get her Mortal Kombat, or whatever game she wants...after I've gotten in some time and am willing to share the PS2 once again (I'm awful...).

I got some more play time in last night. I am *only* about 7 hours in to the game, still working through a few in-game tutorials (gambits was the latest one), but at this point I cannot explain how frickin' cool this game is.

Though I really, really want to, I doubt I will be playing much, if at all tonight. It's Election Day: the one time per year when politics becomes most like a sport, watching the results roll in to see what "team" will win. I am happy to report that every single one of my readers has reported they got out to vote [sadly I am the only person that looks at my blog - I voted, so turnout for Aimless Reality is 100%!]. I am also stoked to watch the Daily Show/Colbert Report live 1-hour report...should be some good stuff!

Peace,

Alphadork

No comments: