Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I'm a Loser, Baby

So, I just wanted to get this out there, in case the one visitor I get per week hasn't figured it out: I'm a busy loser. I really intended on having more to offer, but I haven't posted since what, June? Well, things just keep heating up: work, extra curriculars, etc. Any time I have something to say, I'm too busy doing something else, like playing baseball on the PS2 (it really is important...how else will I ever become an All-Star shortstop for the Cardinals, or help the Royals franchise have a winning season?)

Well, mid-terms are almost upon us and the BS machines are going full-steam. Just keep your head down and try to wade through. It should be interesting...

Well, back to work; hopefully I'll make it back here soon.

Peace,

Alphadork

No comments: