Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year and All That Jazz

OK, so I am trying out the "new version" of blogger presented through Google, or whatever. Brilliantly, I did not save a text copy of my previous HTML, although the online software supposedly saved a backup copy. I cannot find the backup copy. I fought for way too long yesterday trying to get things laid out the way I want them and trying to edit the HTML with little luck, only to find that it really is very simple. However, I wish that when I add objects, they could be placed outside the green and blue boxes on the right; I liked my Google search bar much better when it was between the boxes, not in them. I also tried to do a different link style for the Amazon thing, but it kept giving me a bad address for the picture and nothing would show up. Frustrating.

Well, that's all I have for now...

Peace,
Alphadork

No comments: