Friday, April 01, 2005

Virtual version of MU: 2007 National Champs!

Alright, I know no one really cares, but I feel the need to write something, and I want that something to be a little lighter than most of my other writings.

I have finished my third season in the Dynasty mode of NCAA football 2005. MU is officially the national champions, taking down #1 Florida in the Fiesta Bowl 24-7. It was a controversial season. Despite being 12-1 going into the bowl season and having defeated such highly-ranked teams as Iowa, Oklahoma, Nebraska, and Ohio State, MU never acheived a ranking better than #3. WR #86 (Ecwereckwu [I know I spelled that wrong]) won the Heismann as well as best receiver. QB #5 won best QB throwing over 3500 yards. HB #27 ran over 1000 yards. Now on to recruiting...(and concerning myself with more important matters than video games!

No comments: